[NAGDU] Announcing Top Dog 2021!

Sarah Calhoun sc-tico at att.net
Mon Jul 15 20:32:30 UTC 2019

Jenine said  it beautifully, explaining Top Dog! It's fun, you are surrounded by guide dog teams, getting updates from several guide dog school, learning more about our dogs, making new friends and much, much more!

Jenine has been involved planning several Top Dog Conferences and every Top Dog has been terrific!

Jenine and everyone, please plan for Top Dog 2021!

Kind regards,
Sarah