[NAGDU] Links to Your Blogs, Please?

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Thu Jul 18 20:35:39 UTC 2019

Hi Danielle,

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. Here is the link to my blog. My blog is about other things besides guide dog training, but I started this blog when I trained with Petunia in 2014, so you'll need to go back to the beginning of the blog to find those entries. Feel free to ask me any questions if you have any. This training was for GDB. Due to some unsafe behavior, Petunia is partly retired, and GDB has denied me retraining. I've applied and been accepted to GDF and am waiting for them to find a dog for me. All this to say, I don't know how GDB's training may have changed since 2014. But I'll try to answer your questions impartially, even though I'm feeling pretty bitter and unhappy toward GDB right now for denying me after 44 years of me getting dogs from them. Link to my blog is below.

www.sherrygomeswrites.com