[NAGDU] Top Dog 2021, When to make your hotel reservation

Sarah Calhoun sc-tico at att.net
Fri Jul 19 03:22:22 UTC 2019

Hello from Missouri Guide Dog Users!

MGDU would like to thank everyone for your interest and excitement about Top
Dog 2021!  We are honored and pleased to know everyone is looking forward in
visiting Saint Louis for an awesome event! Our tails can't stop spinning!

The Sheraton Westport Lakeside Chalet will begin to take Top Dog
reservations in June of 2020. They are not able to take reservations now,
but rest assured, your MGDU Top Dog team will give you plenty of notice when
reservations can begin. We will include all hotel information, phone
number(s) and identification information so you can receive the
complimentary hotel rate.

We will be in touch!

Your MGDU Top Dog 2021 Team