[NAGDU] National TV and on-line on demand: Australia's laws failing to keep up with the rise of assistance animals

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 12:37:20 UTC 2019

Thank you for sharing this Paul. I am beginning to wonder if this is a good idea. For those who haven’t read the article, it basically argues for some type of certification essentially saying you need to have a drivers license type of ID card to have a service dog. I guess In an ideal world, businesses would kick out the wild pets. But I think that most businesses are too scared to do that. My two concerns are these I want owner trainers who have well-trained and well behaved service dogs to have the same rights of access as anybody else. And there are dogs that are trained by fantastic schools that turn into heathens once their owners get them home. How do we handle that?
Tara

Sent from my iPhone