[NAGDU] National TV and on-line on demand: Australia's laws failing to keep up with the rise of assistance animals

mike at michaelhingson.com mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Jun 12 17:43:57 UTC 2019

Certification is not the way to go in the U.S. The laws regarding guide and other service dogs are fine. What is needed is good education and legislation addressing fake service animals. I should not be burdened with any additional certification requirements to be able to take Alamo anywhere in the U.S.

The problem is not with trained, (by school or owner), service animals. The solution is NOT to put more demands on us.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson