[NAGDU] Question about Breeds

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 17:52:04 UTC 2019

For whatever it's worth, in all the times I've been through guide dog
training, the trainers seem to do a pretty good job of matching people with
dogs so I would go with an open mind even though you might ask for one breed
or another. I think it's more important to have a dog that suits you and
your lifestyle than a dog of a particular breed. Let the school know as much
about you as you can and about your lifestyle and your needs and any issues
you may deal with.

Charlene