[NAGDU] Ruffwear Harnesses

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 8 12:21:04 UTC 2019

Dear All,

	I guess when the message sent it did not display Greg Freyberg's
email address. His email address is

greg at ruffwear.com

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter
expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.