[NAGDU] Please Join Us, for our NYAGDU Interview Call with GDF this Sunday Mar 17

heather.l.bird at gmail.com heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 16:13:09 UTC 2019

Please join us for our monthly conference call, this Sunday, March 17 at
8:00 P.M. This month we will be continuing our interview series where we
feature a different guide dog training program each month. A huge thank you
to Lucas Frank and Lisa Derleth of The Seeing Eye and the Guiding Eyes for
the Blind, respectively, who featured in our January and February calls.
This month we have Jenine Stanley from the Guide Dog Foundation to talk to
us about what makes GDF unique, why the off-set harness handles, neat
features of their campus, and also to speak about the America's Vet Dogs
program. These calls are hosted by the New York Association of Guide Dog
Users a division of the National Association of Guide Dog Users, NAGDU. We
welcome any current, past, or prospective handler of guide dogs, whether you
belong to the NFB, the ACB, or neither. Others who handle other sorts of
service dogs or who support the rights of guide dog handlers, are welcome as
well. These calls will be recorded and we are working on putting these calls
as well as updated resource pages onto our NYAGDU website, currently under
construction for a much needed update. The call-in number is (605) 475-4786
and the pass code is 869-480. Please also stay tuned for additional updates
such as a NYAGDU specific email address, updated website, and a possible
What's App. Group as well.