[NAGDU] 9th birthday

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Mar 16 14:49:21 UTC 2019

Happy birthday to your dog!
I guess knowing he has to retire at 10 lets you plan ahead, but it would
annoy me no end to be told by someone else when my dog must retire.  Here,
it's completely up to me.  My last dog worked until he was 10, when he
started slowing down, so I let him retire to a life of ease.  My dog before
him worked until she was eleven and a half, when she let me know she was
tired of the guide dog life and wanted to relax more.
Tracy