[NAGDU] distracted relieving

Jean Menzies jemenzies at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 23 15:26:11 UTC 2019

I'm glad you have found a workable solution for your girl. It makes it
easier that she is a once-a-day pooper, as you say.

I'm also wondering about feeding schedules and transit time for the GI
track. I currently feed twice a day, morning around 7 or 8 a.m. and then
around 4 or 5 p.m. I've just started a trial of feeding him a smaller meal
in the morning and a larger one in the afternoon/evening. I'm hoping that he
will then poop mostly in the morning, and then have a clearer system
throughout the day. Is there any logic in that?

I have no idea if puppy raisers try to teach the pups not to park on route
or not. Way back in the day, I remember being taught to correct for this,
but that thinking seems to be out of favour now. Now it seems to be positive
reshaping of the park time behaviour, so that's what I'm trying to work on.