[NAGDU] distracted relieving

Jordan Gallacher jordangandbelto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 16:27:38 UTC 2019

Glad you found something that works.  Belto started relieving enroute during training, which totally took my instructor by surprise.  He was a twice a day pooper though.  So, once he went enroute, I would not have to worry about it again.  September was a three time a day pooper, and time number two was going to be enroute somewhere.  I finally was able to get her to go in the same spot almost every time since if I waited, we would be in an area that was covered in acorns, and she would just stand there and munch if she needed to be relieved after the grassy area that was before then.
Jordan