[NAGDU] North Carolina

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 01:11:09 UTC 2019

Hi Friends,
My husband and I are talking, and we are considering the possibility of moving from Virginia to North Carolina within the next year or so. I will graduate with my bachelors of science in social work this May, and he has his bachelors in business management information systems and application development (software and website development). For any of you that live in North Carolina, what area do you live in? Is it friendly for blind pedestrians? We are both dog handlers. What is the economy like? What is the job market like for those of us who are blind, considering our fields of study mentioned above? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your input!

Sent from my iPhone