[NAGDU] Are there any schools which do home training in Ohio

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Mar 27 21:24:02 UTC 2019

If you definitely want a shepherd and you need home training, Fidelco is
what comes to my mind.  they only have shepherds and they only do home
training.  Of course a number of the schools offer shepherds and some offer
home training on a case by case basis.  Your time frame is short for
starting with any new program though.  Having a breed preference will
typically make the wait longer, as will home training.  I'd get applying
ASAP to increase the odds that you get a dog this year.

Good luck,
Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>