[NAGDU] Coconut Oil

Elise Berkley bravaegf711 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 11:32:16 UTC 2019

Hello, all.
It has been a very long time since I posted to the list, but Becky my
guide and I are back. We have moved to a different area and the heat
here is quite dry and very hot. I have noticed that, since it has
started heating up here, Becky has been scratching more. I am very
ddilligent about her flea treatments, so I do not think it is fleas. A
dog owner that resides here says it might be itchy skin from the
change in weather, and she suggested I slowly introduce coconut oil in
her food (a teaspoon or so every few days.) It is supposed to relieve
itchy skin among other things. What do you think? Thanks.
Elise and Becky