[NAGDU] Intro New Dog

searsdiaz at gmail.com searsdiaz at gmail.com
Tue May 7 19:48:45 UTC 2019

Hello,

I thought I would stop by to introduce my first Seeing Eye dog Shannon.  I'm
in class right now. She is a 2 year old half golden/cross. She is about 56.5
lbs. To say I am completely sold and impressed with Seeing Eye's training is
an understatement. Nothing but amazing and positive training methods without
food which is what I wanted. I've had 2 previous guides from other schools
and the food method for me just is not something I want to contend with any
longer. Thanks for reading.

Jess

---