[NAGDU] Questions from a potential future guide dog user.

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 22:24:31 UTC 2019

Regular brushing keeps both smell and shedding to a minimum. Different grooming tools can help with shedding but it will depend on your dog’s coat type. I don’t bathe my dogs very often. Every three or four months for my Lab/Golden cross and i didn’t feel the need to bathe the Golden for six months. I find a raincoat really cuts down on wet dog smell. Baby wipes are great for spot cleaning as well.
Danielle, Thai, and Jackie

Sent from my iPhone