[NAGDU] Getting out of a car

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 13:29:14 UTC 2019

Jackie does the same thing in cars that don't have a lot of floor space. She'll put one or both front paws up on the seat or on my lap to turn around. I'll just brush the seat off to make sure there is no mud left behind, but otherwise I don't worry about it. Dogs shouldn't be on the seat obviously, but they can't defy the  laws of physics.

Thai almost always manages to turn around even in really small spaces while staying on the floor. He is very reluctant to jump up on the seat and he will never put his paws up on people. I have no idea how he contorts his body like that, he's not a small dog, but it works.
I’m going to assume most dogs would not be very happy backing into a   car. It has to be difficult gauging a jump backwards.
That doesn't really answer the question but that's what works for my dogs.
Danielle, Thai, and Jackie

Sent from my iPhone