[NAGDU] Getting out of a car

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu May 16 20:34:12 UTC 2019

Original Hi there,
When I get in either front or back the dog is always between my feet.
Even when I had a larger dog.
I get in first with one foot, then call the dog so it has to turn
around between my feet.
Its head is on the side of the door left or rite, the nose can look out
the window.
When we get where we are going then they get out with out problems.
It takes a few minutes to get them in, where they get used to it.
Now she is little so it is easier for her to swing her but around the
way I would like it to go.
If I don't keep her in front of me, the floor gets a good washing.
I hate that because I have no clue what on earth she might be able to pick up.
I had a driver who used to throw anything on the floor after he ate a take out.
I turned him in.
That was a struggle keeping her head up because she smelt fries and
onion rings.
Then there was cleanex.
It was bad.
I never saw him again.
I bet I was not the only person who turned him in.
message: