[NAGDU] Questions about American Guide Dog Programs

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 20:37:35 UTC 2019

Hello,
I thought you have to live in America to apply for a dog from an
American school. Can an applicant be domiciled in another part of the
world entirely and still apply to an American school? I only ask
because I couldn't help noticing Sweden at the end of the first email
in this thread.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.