[NAGDU] A funny story

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Mon May 20 00:45:26 UTC 2019

This last week I took my dog to the vet to get the rabies tag.
We were in the room when the doctor came in and said,
"ok stand up and let me see your but so I can give you your shot."
She stood up and turned around lieing under the table.
Well I don't help out at all, I start laughing.
Saying she knows what that is all about.
I told her she was a big silly
Then she got up turned around, and I put my shoe under her tummy so she
couldn't sit down while they gave her the shot.
Boy they know how to come up with funny things.
Just wanted to share.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23