[NAGDU] What’s a Baggalani? Was Re: Treats and dressing well

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue May 21 18:34:55 UTC 2019

I ordered a bagolini, too, black zebra as you did, Tracy. Thing is, I wasn’t expecting it to be that expensive, so I hope it is of good quality. It sounds like a really neat thing to have, and I am traveling to Houston next week. I’ve been trying to figure out something to carry that doesn’t weigh me down. In my old age I need to travel lighter.

On another note, I just got shots in my knees, so maybe there is still hope for my applying for a dog one day. LOL.
Cindy Lou Ray
Cindyray at gmail.com

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone