[NAGDU] What’s a Baggalani? Was Re: Treats and dressing well

Rox Homstad pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue May 21 19:26:55 UTC 2019

Hey Danielle,
Thanks so much for info about the Zukes crunchy treats. Because of the way we are treating Soleil's thyroid disease, she has a seriously hard time keeping weight on-- not the problem for most labs! She eats about 2-2.5 lbs of meat daily-- for a fifty pound dog, but i'm always looking for higher cal treats to give her during training, or just as an easy, portable way to get calories into her not at meal time.  This isespecially true for things like conferences where she might be in harness for 18 hours a day but because of her diet, obviously she can't really eat on the go-- people don't like it when you slap down chunks of raw animals in public, lol.
The ten calorie treats sound just what we need!

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Soleil, Rowan, Phoenix
pawpower4me at gmail.com