[NAGDU] Benebone

Raul Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Nov 18 01:29:24 UTC 2019

I think they come in different shapes just like nylabones. Personally, we
use beanie bones more now with my dog. Some come in rotisserie chicken,
bacon, and peanut butter flavors as well. My dog absolutely loves them.

---
Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
Treasurer: Texas Association of Guide Dog Users

E: rgallegos at nagdu.org        H: raul at raulgallegos.com
M: 832.554.7285               O: 832.639.4477

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." - Kenneth Jernigan