[NAGDU] Buying from Ruffware

Raul Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sun Nov 24 22:14:54 UTC 2019

HI. I'm sorry this isn't working for you. If I ever have trouble with
websites, I use AIRA to help me. If you haven't tried Aira, You should
because they are a great tool for those situations where you need sighted
help. The cool thing about Aira is that the first 5 minutes of every single
call are free. The below link can be used to sign up.

Want visual information anytime, anywhere? Join Aira for free with my
invite link and receive 30 free minutes!

https://link.aira.io/ref-ac82a

---
Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
Treasurer: Texas Association of Guide Dog Users

E: rgallegos at nagdu.org        H: raul at raulgallegos.com
M: 832.554.7285               O: 832.639.4477

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." - Kenneth Jernigan