[NAGDU] Correction

Peter Wolf pwolf1 at wolfskills.com
Wed Nov 27 19:06:55 UTC 2019

FYI on my last email, these are the specific areas addressed by the the California DFEH.  A slight correction of the four points in my prior email.

Best,
Peter

The Department’s authority extends to violations of the Fair Employment and Housing Act, Unruh Civil Rights Act, Ralph Civil Rights Act and Disabled Persons Act. Other labor and employment laws are enforced by other agencies. If the Department is unable to assist you, we will attempt to refer you to other agencies that may be able to address your concerns.

Connecting With the Wisdom of the Earth
Executive & individual coaching, consultation, and nature-based facilitation
www. Wolf Leadership Institute . com
707. 829 - 0776