[NAGDU] Guide Dog Schools

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 03:11:56 UTC 2019

Rachel makes good points. It is OK to learn what people would recommend, but we come with our biases. So you need to do the research.
The fee at The Seeing Eye is pay it in as small amounts as you need to, or at least it always was. For me, the immediate ownership, especially since they have the vet facility, the opportunity to go for the dog's last check before taking him home, and the instruction is really very good. Their home visits are quite productive usually, and I appreciated the follow up training I have had.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com