[NAGDU] gloves

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Sun Oct 20 13:35:20 UTC 2019

Hi, Gretchen.

You might want to consider polyurethane or the real stuff, leather.
These are the only materials I've found that give me enough traction
when holding a harness or especially a cane. Isotoner is one brand that
comes to mind. They are a bit more expensive then other gloves.  But
they will let you use your mobility aid of choice while keeping your
hands warm.  They even make them so you can use a touch screen if that's
something you need.

I got a very cheap pair off of Amazon about two years ago and they do
the job.  They're fleece-lined, but I can still grip the harness handle
easily, and the flease lining keeps my fingers warm longer.

HTH

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com