[NAGDU] to sign or not to sign that's the question

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 00:38:52 UTC 2019

I would not sign this form either! It sounds like management is unaware of the difference between a pet and a guide dog. Right in the statutes it says that no fee can be required for a guide dog. Perhaps you should show the management a copy of your state law

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer