[NAGDU] news

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 03:26:26 UTC 2019

Tried to post a comment below your article, but apparently did something
incorrectly.  This is what I was going to say.

This is a beautiful article and tribute to Fantasia.  She was truly a
special dog and more than that, you and Karen are special dog owners.  I
will always treasure your story.  I have been without a guide dog since my
last dog crossed the rainbow bridge at 15 and a half years old.  After much
wavering, your article has inspired me to want to make memories with a new
dog.  Thank you.

Sherri Brun