[NAGDU] bells

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 17:20:45 UTC 2019

Hi list.
My family and I adopted a puppy this past weekend. He is intended as a
family dog. I'm the one who is home during the day, so I need to put
something on him like a set of bells so I can more easily find him. Colars
don't seem to be a thing anymore, he has a harness (not a guide harness) and
we attach a leash to that harness.
Anybody have any ideas? My middle school daughter is incredible when she's
home with him, but school started today. My five-year-old and two-year-old
like the dog but they are five and two and the five year old starts school
in a couple days.
My husband isn't home during the day. I think if I could find a way to
attach bells, we'll be off to a good start. With my middle schooler at
school, this is the most time I've had to bond and get to know the dog since
we got him.
Anybody wants to write me off-list, please do so. As I said, this dog is
meant to bee a family pet.