[NAGDU] Jean, please write me privately sorry for off topic

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Sep 11 10:44:25 UTC 2019

Jean, please write me privately, sorry for the off topic guys, but I'm
not able to find her Email address on here.

Warmest regards to all:

Dan

On 9/10/2019 2:04 PM, Charlene Ota via NAGDU wrote:
> Hi, Jean,   wish you all the best and hope that things come together  > soon so you don't have a really long wait for your new dog. It's >
hard retiring a dog even when you've had him a short time but I trust >
it's something that was for the best for both of you. > > Charlene > >
-----Original Message----- From: NAGDU <nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org> On >
Behalf Of Jean Menzies via NAGDU Sent: Monday, September 9, 2019 6:24 >
PM To: NAGDU <NAGDU at nfbnet.org> Cc: Jean Menzies <jemenzies at shaw.ca> >
Subject: [NAGDU] Boomer retires > > Hello all, > > I just thought I’d
comment on my dog status. I got Boomer last > February, and experienced
issues of one kind or another from day one. > I got very good help from
the field rep from my school, and also from > members of this list.
Unfortunately, though, Boomer was returned to > the school and retired
back to his puppy raisers as a wonderful pet. > They picked him up
today. So he has gone full circle, and will now be > able to live a
wonderful life without the stress of being a guide > dog. > > I have an
application in to The Seing Eye, and am awaiting the home > visit. Being
on the west coast, I have no idea how long that will > take, but it will
take as long as it takes. Now it’s the waiting > game. I’m looking
forward to this school change. > > Jean and retired Bode >