[NAGDU] Well, that was a bit too much excitement at work this morning

Jordan Gallacher jordangandoliver at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 00:55:50 UTC 2019

This morning at work was a little too much excitement this morning.  I was
heading off to the restroom when the fire alarm went off.  After both me and
Oliver jumped about three feet, I looked at Oliver, and was like out we go.
He usually wants to show me the restroom door, the entrance to the
breakroom, and then proceed to the employee door, but not this time.  He
wanted out of the building, and I finally ended up putting the brakes on
just to make sure that there was no one in front of me since that step in
and out of the employee entrance is quite high.

Jordan