[NAGDU] FW: Problem how to resolve

Rox Homstad pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 23:54:13 UTC 2019

I'm currently having this same issue with a neighbor who admitted that her concern is that I can't do things like "normal people." Because I'm deafblind so how can I take care of dogs... That is a direct quote.
So I've been doing research amongst threats by her of calling the Humane Society, and harrassing my friends and colleagues and employees who enter my home.
Basically the burden of proof is on the investigating Humane officer.   They can't remove the dog from the home unless they can prove that the dog is not given access to food, water, shelter, and medical care.
I'd put your vet on notice and let them know that you may need documentation from them about the care your dog receives. After that, the only thing you can do is just wait.
I have not been contacted as of yet by a Humane officer and if I am, I plan to allow them access to my home if they provide a Sign Language Interpreter because it is obvious my dogs have access to all of the things mentioned above.
Otherwise just ignore the people doing the complaining, people are ignorant and you aren't going to be able to change that.
Good luck.

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Soleil, Rowan, Phoenix
pawpower4me at gmail.com