[NAGDU] dog treats

nellie at culodge.com nellie at culodge.com
Sun Apr 5 23:56:25 UTC 2020

Hi Madison,

What a fun thing to do right now!!  When I was still teaching, my class made
them and sold them to staff members.  It was a huge hit!  I think we sold 5
big ones for $5.  It was a perfect thing for my class to do because we
didn't have to worry about some of my students not having the best hygiene.
We sold tons of them, and went on a field trip at Christmas time.  Each
student got $25 and we went to the mall Christmas shopping.  It was a great
learning experience, from planning, reading recipes, grocery shopping for
supplies, following directions while making, kitchen duty, selling, social
skills, counting money and finally our trip to the mall.

Did you make the ones with peanut butter?  Wish I would have kept that
recipe.

-Janell and Miss Rosy who is getting a long bath tomorrow!