[NAGDU] dog treats

maddymartin at mymts.net maddymartin at mymts.net
Mon Apr 6 01:53:37 UTC 2020

I forgot to mention that when I was in Grades 7 and 8 while the other kids in my
class were at HomeEc (the sewing part) and shop in Grade 8 I would make dog
treats. These classes went all afternoon so I had all afternoon to do it. I
never sold them, but I gave some to some of the teachers who had dogs. I even
gave some to our local Humane Society.