[NAGDU] Missouri Guide Dog Users and White Cane Coffee!

Sarah Calhoun sc-tico at att.net
Tue Apr 14 17:38:02 UTC 2020

During these challenging times, one thing we don't have to give up is our
morning cups of coffee. Weather is singular cup or plural cups, we could
have coffee delivered right to our door by White Cane Coffee.

Another advantage of dealing with White Cane Coffee is that we are
supporting a business owned by a blind person. More importantly, this is a
small business, and we can help them stay afloat. Large companies don't need
the business like White Cane Coffee needs the business.

The third advantage is that in dealing with White Cane Coffee using the link
below, you help Missouri guy dog users raise funds with your purchases. This
helps us provide services and programs that are a part of the Missouri guide
dog users mission.

Join us for your coffee soon at

https://whitecanecoffee.com/mgdu/ref/plm3645/

Missouri Guide Dog Users (MGDU)