[NAGDU] Reminder about our upcoming NAGDU Yappy Hour today at 3 PM Eastern time

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Apr 18 18:33:32 UTC 2020

Hello everyone. I'm writing to share information for our upcoming
National Association of Guide Dog Users Yappy Hour, which will be held
later today on Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 3 PM Central time. The
meeting will last for approximately two hours.

Connecting to the Zoom session is very simple whether you do it from a
smartphone, tablet, computer, or a traditional phone call. The
connection information is below.
Topic: National Association of Guide Dog Users Yappy Hour