[NAGDU] Reminder about our upcoming NAGDU Yappy Hour today at 3 PM Eastern time

Raul Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Apr 18 19:33:12 UTC 2020

Hi there, disconnect and try again. I think I have it fixed now.

---
Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
Treasurer: Texas Association of Guide Dog Users

E: rgallegos at nagdu.org        H: raul at raulgallegos.com
M: 832.554.7285               O: 832.639.4477

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." - Kenneth Jernigan