[NAGDU] Welcome to Yappy Hour

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 16:26:00 UTC 2020

                You are invited to join NAGDU for our Saturday afternoon
Yappy Hour informal get-together, which takes place on Saturday, August 8,
at 3 p.m. Eastern time. This meeting takes place every two weeks unless
otherwise noted.

We do hope you will be able to come.

The connection information is as follows: We will meet on Zoom, and the
meeting ID is 632 632 5800. There is no password for these meetings, but
please be aware that you will start inside a waiting room when you first
connect. In order to be recognized as a valid participant, we ask that you
use your real name when connecting.

The easy-connect link which works from Windows, Mac, tablet, and smartphones
is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6326325800

If you choose to dial in from a smartphone, you can use this easy-tap link:

+13462487799,,6326325800#

And finally, if you want to simply make a phone call from any land line or
mobile phone, dial one of Zoom's many phone numbers. One example is (346)
248-7799. Once connected, enter the meeting ID 632 632 5800, followed by the
pound key.

This meeting, along with other NAGDU events is available in the NAGDU Public
Calendar, which you can subscribe to by following this link:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck
0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

If you have any questions about these meetings or about the calendar
subscriptions, please email the National Association of Guide Dog Users
board directly. The email address is board at nagdu.org.

Thank you!

Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator

cindyray at gmail.com <mailto:cindyray at gmail.com>

p.s. I thought I knew how to turn this into a hyperlink, but I'll do it
right next time.