[NAGDU] My Fisher

Robert Martin robert.martin at cfu.net
Thu Aug 20 18:38:33 UTC 2020

Hi Cindy,
So sorry to hear about your dogs problems. I live through this myself from March to May of this year. My golden retriever, Nick, at 11 1/2 developed cancer and he had experience as much like those you are describing. I wish you the best. You and your husband are in our thoughts.

Bob Martin
Cedar Falls Iowa
Our vet did come to our house and put Nick down. It was hard but it was time.

Sent from my iPhone