[NAGDU] Has any one used Dinovite for there guide dogs?

Donna St. John furkids4me at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 14:23:53 UTC 2020

 I am not familiar with Dinovite.  I use the Zesty Paws 5-in-1 Multivitimin with MSM and CoQ10 for my dog.  It covers all aspects of their health as a well-rounded vitamin supplement.  It runs approximately $25 for a 90 count jar at chewy.com.  I have used it on two dogs so far and am very pleased with the product.
Donna and Indy