[NAGDU] Has any one used Dinovite for there guide dogs?

SLJohnson25 at comcast.net SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 24 20:28:56 UTC 2020

Hello:

I also use the Zesty Paws product.  Sometimes the ear infections are a result of seasonal allergies so changing foods will not do any good.  That is the case with my current golden.  Some dogs get yeast ear infections in the hot humid weather.  A good way to prevent them is once or twice a week cleaning their ears with an ear wash.  My golden Eva was getting yeast infections in her ears every year as the weather started getting hot.  Once I increased her ear cleanings to twice a week she stopped having ear infections.  We have been infection free for the past four years.  There are a lot of good vitamin supplaments and if you shop around you can find them at reasonable prices.  I shop at www.walmart.com.  They have a wide variety of products online that are not available in their stores.  Most of the time if you order over $35 you get free shipping.

Sandra and Eva
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net