[NAGDU] Come join us for the August 30 National Association of Guide Dog Users meeting at 8 pm Eastern, 5 pm Pacific time

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sun Aug 30 21:45:30 UTC 2020

Hello everyone, please share this wherever appropriate. We apologize for
the late notice. Apparently the meeting announcement did not go out with
more advanced notice.

We would like to invite you to come join us for the National Association
of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU) monthly board meeting. The meeting will take
place tonight, August 30, 2020 on Zoom, and it will begin promptly at 8
p.m. Eastern time. This calculates to 7 p.m. Central, 6 p.m. Mountain,
and 5 p.m. Pacific. Please note that when joining, you will be placed
inside the waiting room until you are let in. For security, we ask that
you use your real first and last name when joining.

If you use an online calendar and would like to be informed about all
guide dog user meetings from NAGDU and other affiliates, please consider
subscribing to the NAGDU public calendar feed in ICAL format.

You can do this by clicking or tapping the following link.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

  Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6326325800

Meeting ID: 632 632 5800
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,6326325800# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,6326325800# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
         +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
         +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
         +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
         +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 632 632 5800

--
Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan