[NAGDU] Why I feel dog ownership is important

Brent Franklin bfranklin at woolworths.com.au
Sun Dec 6 20:38:09 UTC 2020

Hello,

My boy turns 11 this coming Thursday. He is still working but I am going
to have to get another dog soon. I had a follow up last Thursday night,
and it is felt in the next 12 months he will retire.

Yes it is true, they have decided to charge a fee for retired dogs. Being
the handler if I took ownership I don't have to pay a fee, so by doing
this I've avoided the people who are going to take him being charged
anything as I can just hand him straight over.

Cheers.

Brent.