[NAGDU] Sunday's meeting

Raul Gallegos rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Dec 12 21:50:20 UTC 2020

Hello, there is a meeting right now which is our yappy hour and it will
probably go for about one more hour. There is no meeting tomorrow. There
will be a meeting on January 17th at 3:00 p.m. Eastern and there will be an
announcement about it in a separate email. The link to join today's meeting
follows.

Https://us02webzoom.us/j/6326325800