[NAGDU] Puzzles and Chewables

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Dec 13 13:25:36 UTC 2020

Krokus likes his Benebone.  He also likes his Cuz, which is basically a ball
with feet.  After a long while, he has chewed off the feet, but the ball is
still good and still squeaks.  And he loves his Kong Squeak football, large
size.  He especially enjoys squeaking it while I'm trying to talk on the
phone.
Tracy