[NAGDU] I have my training date!!

Sharon S koala at areujoking.com
Thu Dec 17 10:23:42 UTC 2020

Hi all, I received a call yesterday letting me know that they have a date
for me to start training with my new boy. The trainer and dogs will be
driving up from Melbourne on 1 February and the trainer will drop Sherlock
and his things off that night to my place. Then we will start our training
on the second. The trainer has two of us in training here at the same time
so she will be spending some time with me and some with the other lady.

Last night and most of the day today I have been thinking about things and
how it is all going to work.

As it happens my parents had just booked a holiday before I got the call so
they will be away from the eighth of February for about ten days. So this
means I will be home alone with Rolo and Sherlock. Our family dog will go
stay with my younger brother while my parents are away because she needs
regular exercise which I can't do. We are hoping one of my family will be
able to come over about every second day and take Rolo out for a walk but he
will survive if he doesn't get it.

Well off to read some more emails.

>From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.