[NAGDU] ACAA Form Feedback

Jordan Gallacher jordangandoliver at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 17:28:25 UTC 2020

Raul,
I immediately see one problem.  These forms are in their current form not fillable when opened.  So, that would have to change.  If it is supposed to be fillable, it did not come up that way when I opened both documents in Edge and also in Chrome.  To be honest, if airlines are going to implement such forms, why not make it an electronic form that one can fill out on the airline's app or website.
Take care,
Jordan