[NAGDU] Jessie

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 02:11:51 UTC 2020

To all who maybe have complaints:
If you folks have complaints concerning what I have done on this list, please contact me off list. My Email address is at the bottom of most of my messages.
I let a couple of messages go through because the person who sent them was in pain, though the dog was a pet. The young lady has been considering getting a dog, so she is a member here. She knows that most of us know a fair amount about dogs, and she was seeking advice. I have asked questions concerning Fisher, and though he was a guide before, he isn’t now. He is now a pet. I would hope that I am able to make judgments that will be good for the wellbeing of others on the list.
I have written this to the whole list because I can’t seem to send it to the address that I located in the sender’s message. If there is more to be said on this topic, please write to
cindyray at gmail.com <mailto:cindyray at gmail.com>
Thank you all for your interest in this list.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator
cindyray at gmail.com <mailto:cindyray at gmail.com>

Sincerely,
Cindy Lou Ray, List Moderator