[NAGDU] Prescriptions on Chewy?

Lyn Gwizdak gwizdaklyn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 17:55:43 UTC 2020

Hi. I get Ari's heartworm and flea meds from Chewy. When you order either
online or by phone, they ask you for your vet info. Also make sure your dog
has had the heartworm test for this year. The test has to be up to date. I
did have to fight with FedEx to get them to deliver to my 2nd floor
apartment. FedEx has just left my dog food downstairs by the elevator where
anyone can see it and steal it. Downstairs is a parking area for the 1st
floor businesses. I live in a senior building. FedEx refuses to deliver to
other residents here, too.

Lyn and Aristotle